Becoming a supporting member of the Centre
If you are finding benefit from the teachings and the community at KMC Durban, please consider joining on as a full-fledged supporting member.
Becoming a supporting member of KMC Durban is the most economical way to enjoy all our classes, retreats, courses and branch classes while also supporting the growth of this extraordinary resource for the people of the Durban area, and beyond.
If you attend the Centre, branch classes or retreats regularly, your membership will represent a substantial savings over the pay-as-you-go costs.
In addition, it also provides many opportunities for you to deepen your practice as well as to meet other committed practitioners.
- Unlimited admission to all weekly meditation classes, lunchtime meditations and branch classes throughout the region
- Unlimited admission to Saturday programs and retreats at the Centre and Francolin Fields retreat in Lions RiverÂ
- mp3 downloadable recordings of the classes
- The monthly membership fee includes Courses at the CentreÂ
- The monthly membership fee includes the Study Programmes
Cost is R360 per month (donation to gov. reg. non-profit org)
Please note the monthly membership fee is a monthly commitment for 6 months, which can then be renewed.click here to join online
or through the bank
Here are theÂ bankÂ details below.
bankÂ : Â Â Â Â Â Â Â StandardÂ Bank
Account name : MKBC Tharpa SA
Account : Â Â Â Â Â 05 195 157 6
Branch : Â Â Â Â Â Â Kloof 04 55 26
Reference : Â Â Â Your Name MMF