clear light mind
from Saturday 22 – Monday 24 September
Lions River – 14 District Rd 369
With Kelsang Jampel, Buddhist monk & Resident Teacher of Kadampa Meditation Centre Durban
Enjoy a special weekend of teachings and a guided meditations on the clarity of our mind, in the tranquil Lions River Valley, outside Howick.
The stress and dissatisfaction that seem to pervade our life are only temporary states of mind, and we can learn to use meditation to dissolve them away. By experiencing the tranquility and transformative quality of the mind’s pure nature, we can let go of limiting and painful self-conceptions and progress toward becoming the person we wish to be.
Kelsang Jampel will help us learn how to tap into the power of our own mind and use it to increase our happiness, and develop the confidence and skill to bring about the deeper changes that we long for.
Clear Light Mind Retreatguided retreat in stunning setting
- Saturday 22nd, Sunday 23rd and Monday 24th September
- You are welcome to attend any or all of the retreat days.
- Retreat is Free for Members
Optional Luncha delicious light lunch
- a light lunch of homemade delights
- fresh homebaked ciabatta breads
- hummus, olives and delicous avocados
- roasted veggies fresh from the farm
- variety of cheeses from Gourmet Greek next door
Accommodation Optionsovernight at Francolin Fields Retreat
- Please check with Carol directly regarding the accomodation
- Limited on-site retreat accommodation so please book early to secure your place.
- Shared dorm rooms
- Twin and double rooms
- Outside Cottage
- Tel 082 825 1795
Explore the delights of the Midlands, local coffee shops and restaurants. Enjoy healing meditations, meaningful teachings and inspiration.
A perfect break