Tara is a female Buddha, the beautiful embodiment of fearless enlightened wisdom. Tara means ‘liberator’ in that she liberates all beings from all fear and suffering. The empowerment is a blissful guided meditation through which we make a deep connection with Tara’s enlightened mind. Through receiving her powerful blessings we can swiftly actualize our own potential for fearless wisdom and compassionate action.
In this empowerment, Kelsang Jampel will explain a special brief Tara practice that we can easily integrate into our daily life. This rich and imaginative practice enables us to transform our own life into a path to enlightenment. There will guided meditations and further commentary on the practice.
- 10.00am – 10.30am Registration
- 10.30am – 1pm Empowerment of White Tara
- 1pm – 2:30pm Lunch served
- 2.30pm – 3.45pm Commentary and Practice Part 1
- 4.15pm – 5.30pm Commentary and Practice Part 2
Monday 16 December 2019
- 9:30am – 10:30am Guided Tara Retreats Session 1
- 11:30am – 12:30pm Guided Tara Retreats Session 2
26 Menston Road, Westville