Francolin Fields Midlands weekend retreat
The Modern Day Bodhisattva
The Path of Kindness
Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th August
Francolin Fields Retreat
Lions River – 14 District Rd 369
With Kelsang Jampel, Resident Teacher of Kadampa Meditation Centre Durban
The Modern Day Bodhisattva - the Path of Kindness Retreatguided retreat in stunning setting
- Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th August
- You are welcome to attend either or both days.
- Retreat is Free for Members
Optional Luncha delicious light lunch
- a light lunch of homemade delights
- fresh homebaked ciabatta breads
- hummus, olives and delicous avocados
- roasted veggies fresh from the farm
- variety of cheeses from Gourmet Greek next door
Accommodation Optionsovernight at Francolin Fields Retreat
- Please check with Carol directly regarding the accomodation
- Limited on-site retreat accommodation so please book early to secure your place.
- Shared dorm rooms
- Twin and double rooms
- Outside Cottage
- Tel 082 825 1795
For more info. Tel Carol : 082 825 1795 or email@example.com
Enjoy a relaxing weekend in the peaceful environment of the Lions River Valley, 10 minutes from Howick.
Explore the delights of the Midlands, local coffee shops and restaurants. Enjoy healing meditations, meaningful teachings and inspiration.
A perfect break