Francolin Fields Midlands weekend retreat
quiet mind kind heart
Beginner-friendly silent meditation retreat
Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th December
experience stillness and peace at this beginner-friendly silent meditation retreat
With Kelsang Jampel, Buddhist monk & Resident Teacher of Kadampa Meditation Centre Durban
Within the stillness of retreat, we are able to step back from the busyness of our daily life and focus on what is truly meaningful. This weekend beginner-friendly meditation retreat will provide a chance to step away from the noise of busy daily life and refresh your mind through meditation.
Spend the weekend learning simple, but profound meditations on the natural clarity of your own mind and cultivating inner peace.
Enjoy periods of silence and guided meditation to deepen your experience of peace and tap into the tranquillity of a still mind, from which we can cultivate our good qualities of love, compassion and wisdom to be of benefit to others in our life. As our mind begins to settle we experience deeper and deeper levels of concentration and peace. Our heart mixes with the beauty of Kadam Dharma and our life is changed forever.
- enjoy the tranquility of the farm
- take a walk along the Lions River
- connect with like-minded people
- nourish yourself with freshly prepared organic vegetarian meals
- explore our bookshop and library
On Saturday evening, we will enjoy chanted prayers, called Liberation from Sorrow – attendance is optional
Everyone is welcome and no experience is necessary.
Cost R150 / day for retreat, R50 for delicious vegetarian country lunch
supporting members pay for lunch (retreat is included in membership)
It is helpful to attend a full day of the retreat to enjoy the benefits.
Retreat accommodation available from R300 dinner, bed & breakfast
Quiet Mind Kind Heartguided retreat
- Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th December
- Guided silent retreat
- Retreat is Free for Members – please book
Optional Luncha delicious light lunch
- a light lunch of homemade delights
- fresh homebaked ciabatta breads
- hummus, olives and delicous avocados
- roasted veggies fresh from the farm
- variety of cheeses from Gourmet Greek next door
Accommodation Optionsovernight at Francolin Fields Retreat
- Please check with Carol directly regarding the accomodation
- Limited on-site retreat accommodation so please book early to secure your place.
- Shared dorm rooms
- Twin and double rooms
- Outside Cottage
- Tel 082 825 1795
For more info. Tel Carol : 082 825 1795 or firstname.lastname@example.org