Guided meditation retreat in Midlands
Stages of the Path Retreat
Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th March
Session times: 9am to 10.30am | 11.15am to 12.45pm | 2pm to 3.30pm
Francolin Fields Retreat
Lions River – 14 District Rd 369
With Kelsang Jampel, Resident Teacher of Kadampa Meditation Centre Durban
- It is helpful to attend a full day of the retreat.
- A period of silence will be observed on the retreat, from the start of the morning session until lunch time, to allow for a deeper experience of the meditations and teachings.
- We will prepare our minds with the Heart Jewel chanted prayers during the retreat sessions – please bring along your copy of the Heart Jewel sadhana (copies will be available for purchase at the bookshop)
Stages of the Path Retreatguided retreat in stunning setting
- Stages of the Path Retreat Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th March
- Retreat is Free for Members
Optional Luncha delicious light lunch after the retreat
- a light lunch of homemade delights
- fresh homebaked ciabatta breads
- hummus, olives and delicous avocados
- roasted veggies fresh from the farm
- variety of cheeses from Gourmet Greek next door
Accomodation Optionsovernight at Francolin Fields Retreat
- Please check with Carol directly regarding the accomodation
- Shared dorm rooms from R250/person BnB
- Twin and double rooms
- Outside Cottage
- Tel 082 825 1795
For more info. Tel Carol : 082 825 1795 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy a relaxing weekend in the peaceful environment of the Lions River Valley, 10 minutes from Howick.
Explore the delights of the Midlands, local coffee shops and restaurants. Enjoy healing meditations, meaningful teachings and inspiration.
A perfect break