16 June – 27 June
In a world where distractions are at our fingertips and everywhere else for that matter, does it make you feel like you’re scattered and not going anywhere as a result? Maybe you also have some insight that being able to concentrate better would be an amazing step forward? What about if you knew that becoming the person you want to be, by bringing your good qualities to their full potential and gaining the ability to really help others, depended on your ability to concentrate? Would you be interested in learning concentration?
Buddha gave complete instructions on how to use our minds in ways that enable us to transcend ordinary problems and make quick spiritual progress. In this 2 week course Kelsang Jampel will guide and encourage us on how to train in concentration in our modern world and begin to feel the benefits.
1. Concentration and meditation – getting started.
2. Mind Gym – Mindfulness and other mental muscles energised
3. Making meditation work – the magic of analyzing and staying
4. Tranquil Abiding – gathering conditions for fulfilling potential
5. Snags and solutions – making gradual undeterred progress
6. Superior Seeing – concentration and wisdom