In this 4 week course we will learn the special methods of Buddhas teachings to transform whatever happens in our lives into powerful experiences of spiritual growth. These extraordinary methods come from the ancient Kadampa Masters and are now becoming more valuable than ever for what we are all facing now. Buddhist monk Kelsang Jampel will guide us in how to integrate these methods into our current daily experiences, enabling us to move forward fearlessly, happy and able to actually help others.
Enjoy this practical advice on actualizing your potential.
- Tuesday 1 September 6.30pm
- Saturday 5 September 10.30am
- Tuesday 8 September 6.30pm
- Saturday 12 September 10.30am
- Tuesday 15 September 6.30pm
- Saturday 19 September 10.30am
- Tuesday 22 September 6.30pm
- Saturday 26 September 10.30am
Each class: R60
Complete course: R300
Monthly Membership: R360
HOW IT WORKS:
- Book a ticket for the class
- You will be emailed a Zoom Meeting link
- This link will redirect you to Zoom
- If you are using a mobile device, you will need to download Zoom from the Play Store or the Apple store depending on your device
- If you are using a separate device, you will have to type in the Meeting ID
- Be ready ahead of time
- Relax and enjoy!The classes are live, so you will only be able to view the class during the specified time.
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Find a quiet, peaceful space with no distractions
- You can sit on a chair or on the floor, wherever you feel comfortable
- No special clothes are necessary
- Use your favourite device (laptop, tablet, phone etc) and switch off the others to prevent disturbances
- You may want to use headphones
- Keep a notebook and pen nearby in case inspiration strikes
- Set up and sign in a few minutes before the time so that you can settle in
- Prepare for a peaceful experience of learning and meditation
THIS EVENT IS FREE TO MEMBERS, THEY DO NOT NEED TO PURCHASE A TICKET, THEY WILL BE EMAILED THE LINK BEFORE THE CLASS.
If you would like to become a supporting member, please visit our website.