2 June – 13 June
What if you discovered that all the things that were causing you fear anxiety or depression weren’t really the way you thought they were? Would you be interested if, by developing some special insight, you were able to see that all the problems you experience in the world at the moment and even your own limitations were as insubstantial as last night’s dream? Not only that, but through this wisdom you entered into an opportunity to change in a big way for the better?
Buddha’s teachings on the nature of our reality, the way things exist is his most profound gift to us modern people. Through gradually exploring and mixing our minds with this way of seeing we begin to progressively liberate ourselves from all of our painful feelings and negativities. The closer we come to seeing the way things really exist, the more our suffering reduces until finally it ceases completely and we are really free. Only the teachings of Buddha, on emptiness, have the power to bring us to this experience permanently.
In this 2 week online course Kelsang Jampel will introduce us to Buddha’s wisdom realizing emptiness and guide us in these sublime meditations as explained by Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche in his book Modern Buddhism.
- What is emptiness? Time for a reality check! Begin the journey into the way things really exist.
- Beyond body issues. Let’s face it our body can be a sore point in our lives. It’s time to leave these limitations behind.
- Free your mind. Seeing through our negativeness, problematic mental habits and everything that holds us back within our minds gives us the freedom we’re yearning for.
- Who are you really? Trapped in a painful version of yourself? Learn to identify with your potential and achieve a new enlightened identity.
- Emptiness of the Eight Extremes. We all feel our problems exist outside our mind but we can learn that this view is incorrect. It’s just our mind tricking us and keeping us trapped.
- The Two Truths. The bliss of understanding how things actually exist and how to use this practical.
Free for members
If you would like to purchase individual tickets contacts: