This is a FREE CLASS to allow us all to get used to the online system that will be available during this time.
Due to the current situation of the Corona Virus pandemic, our usual physical classes have been put on hold. To keep our community connected and to provide ongoing meditation classes we will now be using an online option. This will help us to stay connected with our inner peace and to find some inspiring solutions in these challenging times. These sessions are intended as a replacement for the classes at KMC Durban and our branch classes in the surrounding community. For people outside these areas we invite you to visit our page to find a centre in your area to connect with.
Classes will be given by Buddhist Monk, Kelsang Jampel, resident teacher of KMC Durban.
What to do:
- Create a YouTube account using your email address
- Register for the online class you are interested in, use the SAME email address that you used for your YouTube account
- Online registration will end an hour before the class
- You will then receive an email with the link to the video just before it starts
- You will be able to view the video at the allocated time
- Remember that this video will only be available for the duration of the lesson
How to have the best online meditation experience:
- Prepare for an hour of inner peace
- Wear comfy clothes
- Try to create a tranquil space
- Put all other devices on silent
- Keep your favourite pen and journal nearby
- A headset may be helpful